The idea of fashion is a very interesting one. It is not an idea that can die in people’s hearts, and that has ignited the passion of many to go into the study. In other words, people now dig into the world of fashion, learning the art and creating something awesome from it. This area of interest does not lack numbers in terms of who wants to be part. The number of people interested in studying fashion styling continues to increase daily. If you have discovered your creative ability, have visual ideas, and passionate about style, then learning more about fashion styling should be your next move.
As a result of the proliferation of the fashion world, many courses have been structured in a way that provides distinct study guides and particular skills that will help participants learn the different areas of fashion styling. The reason why courses exist for different aspects of fashion styling is basically to help participants hone their talents and skills in various areas of fashion and creative industries. All the same, they will have access to skills that will help them recognize, reinvent, and define image for garments, brands, or products. It is all about developing professionals for styling services.
Fashion Styling Services
Due to the diverse range of courses available in fashion styling, certified fashion stylists can provide the following services.
· Editorial Styling: This involves the conceptualization and organization of photoshoots for fashion pages, magazines, and any other media publication.
· Personal Styling: This involves personal assistance to clients on how image management and improving their public appearance through the selection of suitable clothing and accessories. This usually has the idea of complementing selections with skin color, body figure, and general lifestyle.
· Commercial Styling: This involves styling models, actors/actresses for commercials, and adverts. This has to do with handling the image of the model.
· Other Styling Courses include Wardrobe styling, corporate styling, catalog styling, and photographic styling.
Courses You Can Choose From
Fashion styling is, no doubt, an emerging career in the world today. Due to the growth in the fashion and film industry, the demand for fashion stylists continues to increase. The courses available in fashion styling have similarly the same process of learning. The only difference may be in terms of duration, of course, type of certificate, and the level of skill and professionalism acquired. If you are interested in becoming a pro in fashion styling, below are some professional fashion styling courses that may interest you.
· Fashion Styling Short Term Programme: This comes with a certificate and only takes 24 weeks.
· Fashion Stylist And Image Consultant: A diploma-level course with certification that takes 24 weeks to complete.
· Short Course in Creative Director: A ten-day fashion styling course on the glamor that lies behind the creative direction.
· One Week Fashion Styling Course: A short course that introduces the participants to a range of practical skills and essential information on fashion styling.
· Beauty Editor: There’s a lot to learn from this six-month course on fashion, beauty, and make-up.
· Fashion Fundamental Styling: This course takes one month to complete, and you will learn everything about costumes, mood and color interpretation, and general management of image and accessories.· Fashion Image Consulting: here, you will learn how to design and develop your client’s image. It takes one month to complete, and you will learn all about image analysis, color, redefinition, hairstyles, make-up, etc.